KW-M875BW JVC Hi-Res Audio Digital Multimedia Receiver 6.8” Double-Din Touchscreen Head Unit with Wireless CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto, HDMI, AM/FM, Bluetooth, USB Type C Port, iDatalink Maestro, SiriusXM Ready, Car Radio
Multimedia Receiver featuring 6.8" Clear Resistive Touch Monitor / Wireless Apple CarPlay / Wireless Android Auto / HDMI Input / 4-Cam Input / High-Resolution Audio / iDatalink Maestro Ready / Bluetooth® / 13-Band EQ / USB Type-C
Apple CarPlay® – Connect Wirelessly or via USB
A smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, and listen to music with just a word or a touch.
Some features, applications, and services are not available in all areas.
Android Auto™ – Connect Wirelessly or via USB
Android Auto is a simpler, safer way to use your phone in the car. Just plug in your phone – or in select models, connect wirelessly – and youʼll access your favorite music, media, and messaging apps in the car. Check out all the Apps for Android Auto at g.co/androidauto
*To use Android Auto on your car display, youʼll need an Android phone running Android 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app.
*To wirelessly use Android Auto on your car display, you need a compatible Android smartphone with an active data plan. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements.
*Some Features, applications, and services are not available in all areas.
HDMI™ Mirroring for Smartphones
Display your smartphone screen on the KW-M875BW’s display via an HDMI cable and third party adapter.
*KS-U70, optional HDMI cable and smartphone specific third party adapter are required (sold separately).
Various information including time, photos, album art images, or iDatalink Maestro and more, can be displayed on the home screen in a big, easy-to-view way. Swiping the monitor with two fingers lets you split the screen or change the information window.
Enable users to add a reverse (rear facing) camera, front camera and an additional 2 blindspot cameras, further enhancing driver safety and convenience.
Synchronize background visual and color with music.
Gesture Touch Control
Just touch and move your finger over the screen for various operations corresponding to your finger movements. Intuitive control provides safer operation for in-car entertainment.
Clear Resistive Touch Panel Display
The clear resistive touch panel with high transparency and high luminance provides bright images with vivid colors.
From advanced technologies that enable playback of premium High-Resolution Audio sources, to the vast array of sound adjustment functions to fine-tune and customize the acoustics exactly the way you want — count on JVC to deliver the music to your ears.
High-Resolution Audio Playback
You can enjoy playback of 96kHz/24bit audio which contains about 3 times the musical information of music CDs (44.1kHz/16bit), or even 192kHz/24bit High-Resolution Audio files with their approx. 6.5 times data volume. With high sound quality approaching the original master recording itself, you will experience the presence and ambience of a tune the way CD simply cannot.
High-Quality Bluetooth® Streaming with LDAC™
LDAC™ sends approximately three times more data (at the maximum 990 kbps transfer rate) than conventional Bluetooth® audio for superior wireless listening. Unlike other Bluetooth compatible coding technologies such as SBC, it operates without any down-conversion of the Hi-Res Audio content *1, and allows approximately three times more data *2 than those other technologies to be transmitted over a Bluetooth wireless network with unprecedented sound quality, by means of efficient coding and optimized packetization.
*1: excluding DSD format contents
*2: in comparison with SBC (Subband Coding) when the bitrate of 990kbps (96/48kHz) or 909kbps (88.2/44.1kHz) is selected
* “Hi-Res Audio” Logo and “Hi-Res Audio Wireless” Logo are used under license from Japan Audio Society.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the frequency range. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz to 192 kHz. It is also possible to recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the receiver.
iPhone®/Android™ Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone or Android device via USB and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
Bluetooth Voice Recognition
Improved Sound Quality with HFP 1.7 Wideband Speech
Improved sound quality thanks to HD Voice contributes to a higher level of voice recognition accuracy.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.6 for Versatile Song Selection
In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
JVC Streaming DJ
Connect up to 5 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you and your friends can take turns streaming music like a DJ. Move to the groove and get the party pumping to the max.
(optional SiriusXM tuner required, sold separately)
Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 Channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
iDatalink Maestro – Advanced Vehicle Integration
iDatalink Maestro RR/RR2 (sold separately) enables the retention of the factory steering wheel audio controls, factory amplifier, secondary displays and can even display vehicle information (performance data, climate controls, battery voltage, etc.) when connected to compatible vehicles. Radar detector information can also be displayed on the screen when used with a compatible K40 radar detector system (sold separately).
*Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR/RR2 is sold separately.
JVC Portal App Compatible
Display the image data saved on your smartphone on the KW-M875BW with JVC Portal App now available for both iOS and Android. You can set your favorite image on the wallpaper of the receiver and enjoy the slide show.
Remote Control App
Control the music directly from the smartphone using simple finger gestures with "JVC Remote S" app* now available for both iOS and Android.
Detachable USB Type-C® with High Current 3.0A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB Type-C port, with up to a maximum of 3.0A.
Single rear USB Type-C port with detachable extension cable and USB Type-C to USB Type-A adapter included.
*Compatibility depends on the smartphone.
5.0V High-Voltage 3 Pre-Outs
Equipped with three RCA terminals for pre-outs with 5.0V high voltage. Increasing the output voltage from the pre-outs helps reduce transmission noise and distortion when connected with an external amplifier.
The reduced depth of the chassis contributes to a weight reduction and facilitates easier installation.
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
Factory steering wheel control functions can be retained with a third-party adapter (sold separately).
Remote Control (Optional)
Remote control (RM-RK258) is optionally available.
- Screen Size 6.8" Wide VGA
- Touch Panel Clear Resistive
- Gesture Touch Control Yes
- Customizable GUI Yes
- Key Illumination Color Blue
- Dimmer Yes
- Multilingual Display Yes
- Wallpaper Capture Yes
- Live Wallpaper Yes
- MP3 Compatible with Tag USB
- WMA Compatible with Tag USB
- WAV Compatible with Tag USB
- AAC Compatible with Tag USB
- FLAC Compatible with Tag USB
- H.264 Compatible USB
- WMV Compatible USB
- MPEG 1/2 Compatible USB
- MPEG 4 Compatible USB
- AVI/MKV Compatible USB
- JPEG File Playback USB
- PNG File Playback USB
- BMP File Playback USB
- Built-in Bluetooth Yes (Version 5.0, Wired-Mic included)
- Hands Free Call Yes (HFP1.7 Wideband Speech)
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection Yes
- Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP) Yes
- Supported Audio Formats LDAC / AAC / SBC
- 5 BT-Audio Connection Yes
- Voice Dialing (voice recognition compatible mobile phone required) Yes
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) Yes
- Alphabetical Search for Phone Book Yes
- Auto Pairing for iPhone/Android Yes
- Built-in Wi-Fi Yes
- Android Auto Yes (via Wi-Fi or USB)
- Mirroring for Android Yes (via Wi-Fi or HDMI)
- Android Music Playback Yes (via Bluetooth(R))
- CarPlay Yes (via Wi-Fi or USB)
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback Yes (via USB or Bluetooth(R))
- USB Port x 1 (Type-C)
- Position Rear
- USB Power Supply 5V / 3A (USB type-C Current 3A) or 5V / 1.5A (USB BC1.2)
- Drive Change Mode for Mass Storage Class (selectable from internal/external memory) Yes
- SiriusXM Ready Yes
- Radio Broadcast Data System (RBDS) Yes
- Preset Stations 20(FM:15ch, AM:5ch)
- Auto Memory Entry Yes
- FM Frequency Range 87.9 - 107.9MHz
- AM Frequency Range 530-1,700kHz
- Maximum Power Output (Front & Rear) 50Wx4
- Full Bandwidth Power (Front & Rear) 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
- EQ Yes (13-Band Graphic EQ)
- Preset EQ Yes (8Preset + 4user)
- Bass Boost Yes
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter Yes/Yes
- 3-Way X'over Yes
- High-Resolution Audio Yes
- K2 Technology Yes
- Space Enhancement Yes
- Sound Response Yes
- Sound Lift Yes
- Volume Link EQ Yes
- Time Alignment Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- AV Input Video:RCA, Audio:mini-jack (AV-IN or CAM4 switchable)
- Video Out RCA
- HDMI Terminal Yes
- Rear view camera Input Yes
- Front view camera Input Yes
- 3rd Camera Input Yes
- Line Output Terminals 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Pre-output Level/Impedance 5.0V / 10k ohms
- Subwoofer Output with Level/Frequency Control Yes
- iDatalink Maestro Ready Yes
- USB Extension Cable x 1 (Type-C)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A adaptor Yes
- JVC Portal App Yes
- Remote Control Application Yes
- Back Up Memory Yes
- Viewing Angle Adjustment Yes (0 - 20 degree, default : 0 degree) 4 steps
- Short Chassis Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Ready (RM-RK258 required)
- Steering Remote Control Ready Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Installation Size 7" x 3-15/16" x 3-3/8" (178 x 100 x 85 mm)
- Weight 2.9 lbs. (1.3kg) Including Sleeve and Trim plate
- Unit weight in individual package 1.9kg